1. a list of things you need, but do not have.
2. how much money do actually need to survive.
3. look up the word run.
4. what use are legs if they are rarely used by the people who have them, and are unneeded by those who don't.
5. how much does it cost the government to make a dollar bill.
6. what is the difference between believing in something and knowing something.
7. what percentage of a lie contains truth.
8. who do we hate, and what does that tell us about ourselves.
9. a house constructed without walls.
10. is anything worth its cost.
11. within every victim of wars head lied the potential of thinking of a solution to every reason to goto war.
12. all art is propaganda.
13. how many of your thought are actually your own , and how many are the collective thoughts of your society.
14. within every solution there is a problem in hiding.
15. imagine your self without thumbs.
16. learn to live without wanting anything you do not need.
17. history is societies attempt to figure out what to remember and what to forget.
18. are you who you always wanted to be or are you what they wanted you to be.
19. a list of everything that you consider sacred.
20. children are a biological byproduct of what we do naturally.
21. how many years must a people live on a chunk of land before they are considered native.
22. the unfortunate truth of life is that money will solve all your problems.
23. doctors lie.
24. knowledge is powerless with out action.
25. you are only partial owner of your thoughts.
26. who owns the sky.
27. what you don't see is what you usually get.